Jeffrey G. Hester
Jeffrey G. Hester is an experienced lawyer with over 15 years of experience
in a wide range of practice areas, including criminal defense, personal
injury, family law, and more. He is known by his colleagues and clients
as a skilled and talented trial attorney. As a former prosecutor, he is
a veteran of the courtroom and has handled hundreds of trials.
Mr. Hester cares about each of his clients and fights for the best possible
outcome each time. His clients are more than just a case number. He strives
to build strong relationships so he can better help them during their
time of need.
- State of Alabama, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2001
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2001
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 1998
Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi, 1998 J.D.
- Honors: Member of the Mississippi College National Trial Competition Team
- Honors: Member, American Bar Association, Student Division
- Honors: Member, Christian Legal Society
Auburn University at Montgomery, Montgomery, Alabama, 1993 B.A.
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Speech Communication
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Shelby County Bar Association
- Shelby County District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney,
1998 - 2001
- City of Vincent, Alabama, Municipal Judge, 2005 - Present
- Family Court-Shelby County, Guardian Ad Litem, 2004 - 2007
- Mississippi Attorney General's Office, Intern, 1997-1998
- United States (Alabama) Senator Richard Shelby, Intern, 1996
- Hinds County District Attorney's Office, Extern, 1998
Pro Bono Activities
- Alabama State Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2010 - Present
Call Jeffrey G. Hester today at (205) 861-0980 to talk about your criminal charges.