Jeffrey G. Hester is an experienced lawyer with over 20 years of experience in a wide range of practice areas, including criminal defense, personal injury, family law, and more. He is known by his colleagues and clients as a skilled and talented trial attorney. As a former prosecutor, he is a veteran of the courtroom and has handled hundreds of trials.
Mr. Hester cares about each of his clients and fights for the best possible outcome each time. His clients are more than just a case number. He strives to build strong relationships so he can better help them during their time of need.
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi, 1998 J.D.
- Honors: Member, American Bar Association, Student Division
- Honors: Member, Christian Legal Society
- Auburn University at Montgomery, Montgomery, Alabama, 1993 B.A.
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Speech Communication
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Shelby County Bar Association
- Shelby County District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney, 1998 - 2001
- City of Vincent, Alabama, Municipal Judge, 2005 - Present
- City of Calera, Alabama, Municipal Judge, 2015 - Present
- City of Chelsea, Alabama, Municipal Judge, 2017 - Present
- City of Kimberly, Alabama, Municipal Prosecutor, 2014 - Present
- Family Court-Shelby County, Guardian Ad Litem, 2004 - 2007
- Mississippi Attorney General's Office, Intern, 1997-1998
- United States (Alabama) Senator Richard Shelby, Intern, 1996
- Hinds (Mississippi) County District Attorney's Office, Extern, 1998
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Alabama State Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2010 - Present
Call Jeffrey G. Hester today at (205) 861-0980